POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : [RFC] Little isosurface patch ? : Re: [RFC] Little isosurface patch ? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:59:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [RFC] Little isosurface patch ?
From: Nicolas Calimet
Date: 27 Feb 2004 08:20:58
Message: <403f443a$1@news.povray.org>
> PS: You should really consider using a sane tab width with something like
> four spaces per tab, and not unreadable eight spaces per tab!

	IMO you should never use tabs when writing some code, as they
make it very unreadable for most people (who usually don't bother setting
the tab width -- if ever possible).  I'd say tabs can be used safely IF
your editor converts them automatically to a small amount of spaces
(ideally 2 -- my personal choice -- to 4).

	- NC